Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New atgames Sega Megadrive

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

They'll have to have improved the sound 100 fold to interest me. The original version was rubbish.

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭eamo22

They'll have to have improved the sound 100 fold to interest me. The original version was rubbish.

Yep they have released some garbage alright. Sega nerds are doing a review next month but they played it at e3 and said it was a huge improvement and a good console. It will be interesting to see what they say about it then.

Delayed after bad reviews it seems with a promise to fix all issues. More games added with some arcade games removed.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Where did you see that? ATgames are awful and have never made a decent product.

There twitter account and new reviews on the updated product due the 13th of October. Gamespot had an article aswell about it I think yesterday or the day before. They have made poor consoles but promised this was different. Anyone who reviewed it seemed to slate it. Was due out last month. The games added instead of the arcade ones are a couple of master system and game gear game's.

• Advertisement

Seen this on Sega nerds today. They hate at games products but seem to like this one. http://www.seganerds.com/2017/10/01/sega-genesis-flashback-ship-date-game-list-released/

Advertisement