Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NowTV Xboxone

Options
  • 18-07-2017 8:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭

Just wondering did anyone manage to get the nowtv app working for xbox one?
    I downloaded the one on the UK store but no way would it let me login, and it appears the irish one is under *beta* test(really??)
    Cheers
    -Toppy-

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭hamiltron

-Toppy- wrote: »
    Just wondering did anyone manage to get the nowtv app working for xbox one?
    I downloaded the one on the UK store but no way would it let me login, and it appears the irish one is under *beta* test(really??)
    Cheers
    -Toppy-

I subscribed to NowTV and got an XBox One S for my sitting room, having seen on the NowTV site that I could watch it on that console. Now I search for the app and cannot find it - not even in beta. Can anyone check if they can find the NowTV app on the Xbox store? NowTV support tells me it should be there...

• Registered Users Posts: 755 ✭✭✭finno

I have the beta and logged in no problems at all,
    works fine for me

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

Y.N.W.A

• Registered Users Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

I've been using it for the last couple of weeks. UK based though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭techdiver

Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but is this app available on xbox one s yet in Ireland? I can't find it in the app store....

• Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭A Disgrace

I got an Xbox One S a few weeks ago and the app was in the store. Use it regularly, so it should be there for you too.

• Advertisement
Advertisement