Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Table top or real foosball table

Options
  • 18-07-2017 8:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi! 
    So it is almost my nephew's birthday, I really love that kid and since it is his 10th bday I want to buy him something extra! I thought about foosball table, he really likes football and I think it is a great idea, but, I don't know if I should buy him a table top or a standard foosball table. What do you think? I don't know what should I expect from a table top, that is what I am worried about. Are they durable?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,268 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

Joson wrote: »
    Hi! 
    So it is almost my nephew's birthday, I really love that kid and since it is his 10th bday I want to buy him something extra! I thought about foosball table, he really likes football and I think it is a great idea, but, I don't know if I should buy him a table top or a standard foosball table. What do you think? I don't know what should I expect from a table top, that is what I am worried about. Are they durable?

Anything that size, and I'd ask the parents for permission/advice first! They've got to keep it in their house after all.

Advertisement