Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Repeating leaving cert, home Ec

Options
  • 18-07-2017 12:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 8

I'm wondering what would happen if I repeat my leaving cert in terms of home Ec. We do a project in fifth year and have it all written up by the end of fifth year. If I repeat would I need to do the project again since I'd only have one year to do it. Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,138 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Yes you would need to do it again.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭Bazinga_N

abbadi wrote: »
    I'm wondering what would happen if I repeat my leaving cert in terms of home Ec. We do a project in fifth year and have it all written up by the end of fifth year. If I repeat would I need to do the project again since I'd only have one year to do it. Thanks

AFAIK you actually only have until November to do the full project write up as well. My friend was in that situation this year and that's what she had to do. It was tough but once it's done you'll only be revising the course again after that.

Advertisement