Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cosmoteer

Options
  • 17-07-2017 10:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,882 ✭✭✭✭

https://cosmoteer.net/

RSXw3RB.gif
    Cosmoteer is a starship design, simulation, and battle game. Design a fleet of ships by laying out individual rooms and corridors, including cannons, lasers, shields, and thrusters. Battle other starships to earn bounties and use that money to expand your own ship. A dynamic crew and combat simulation makes every design decision important and interesting.
    The best space combat game you never heard of! How is there no thread? How is it free?

Im slightly biased because I fecking love games like this but this one is something special, I must have put 30 hours into it in the last week, it is pure space-crack.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 754 ✭✭✭platinums

looks cool! bit like ftl with less hopelessness! (damned ftl was hard)

Does it have Boarding?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,323 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

yes with a nice breakfast in the morning from the landlady

• Registered Users Posts: 754 ✭✭✭platinums

Skerries wrote: »
    yes with a nice breakfast in the morning from the landlady

it took me a long time to get that, Just now in fact despite having read it 3 or 4 times, I must be getting old.

Advertisement