Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Donegal Airsofting? club / teams?

Options
  • 17-07-2017 7:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭

Hi all, looking to get into airsoft scene and am based in Donegal.

I know of a couple of places around Letterkenny area but from what I hear they are very small.

Just wondering if anyone can recommend any locations or know of any groups that play regularly in the NW

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Raider32

dzzope wrote: »

I know of a couple of places around Letterkenny area but from what I hear they are very small.

Just wondering if anyone can recommend any locations or know of any groups that play regularly in the NW

Thanks in advance.

Hey Mate Letterkenny Activity Centre used to have an Airsoft site as part of there activitys, they dont run it due to staffing issues, letterkenny paintball site i head might do airsoft games but ya would have to ask them, Donegal Airsoft is Target Shooting along with archery etc they sell airsoft guns too, and amazon outdoor shop sells a small number of Airsoft guns kit but expencive, Mysely and my mates set up a Donegal Based Airsoft Team called the Tir Conaill "Raiders" we have a team Disscussion on FB and a Team Page on Warsoft site we have played sites from sligo to Limerick theres not mutch in Donegal Atm unfortunatly so we travel to other sites, hope this helps

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭darman28

dzzope wrote: »

Thanks in advance.
    Here is a map of most of the know airsoft sites in both the north and Rep of Ireland.
    https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1OEPIvwlrTEPi0kmemyKM4JhcEEU&ll=53.387424855814906%2C-7.534131299999899&z=7
    I play mostly at Viper Airsoft in Sligo and there are a few different groups of players that travel from Donegal to play.
    Also, there is another place that is not on the map in Derry called Lock'n'load, they seem to have both an indoor & outdoor site, but here is their facebook page anyway.
    https://www.facebook.com/Locknload-1228816967130530/
    Hope this helps you.

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭dzzope

Yea, Headding to Lock & load in a couple of hrs.

Thats a handy link, TYVM, hopefully see you on the field sometime :)

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭Daz95

Let us know how you get on man. Was looking to head up myself next week. Where abouts are you based?

Letterkenny based myself. L&L was a bust today. 3 turned up myself included today.

Was supposed to be more from Strabane but they didn't show.

Guy running it was chatting about a game on wed maybe.
    Watch their FB page for any updates.

https://m.facebook.com/Locknload-1228816967130530/?ref=page_internal&__nodl&_rdr

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭Daz95

Maybe we could arrange something with the rest of us . Are you on Facebook?

Advertisement