Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lean Six Sigma Course

Options
  • 17-07-2017 4:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,502 ✭✭✭

hi all, I am looking to complete some training in Lean Six Sigma to further my skills & enhance some training on my CV (currently working as Engineer in manufacturing and completed Masters few years back). 

Ideally I would do this through distance learning to allow flexibility with learning and other commitments I have but I am open to classroom training or other methods of delivery if it works for me.

I am based in West Dublin if that makes any difference if it is a classroom based course.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,001 ✭✭✭jkforde

looking to start a LSS online course as well... Sligo IT is offering one but again just want some personal experience advice... thumbs up or down kind of thing

🌦️ 6.7kwp, 45°, SSW, mid-Galway 🌦️

Advertisement