Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Canal+ Spanish satellite box.

Options
  • 17-07-2017 2:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi folks.
    Brought my canal+ box back from spain two years ago. Yesterday I had to move the box to get at the sky box wires underneath it.
    During the process I did not notice the power button on the Spanish box was pressed in for a while sending it into some sort of initialising process.
    Can anyone either advise on the settings I should input or point me in the direction of someone who can.
    Thank you.
    John

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭swoofer

you need to say make and model of box and then it may be found on google

• Registered Users Posts: 3 condyjohn09

swoofer wrote: »
    you need to say make and model of box and then it may be found on google

Hi there,
    Yea sorry totally new to this Boards.
    It's a digital+ box Model T11.

Is this enough info or do you need more.

Thanks for your reply.

John

• Registered Users Posts: 3 condyjohn09

Hi there,
    Yea sorry totally new to this Boards.
    It's a digital+ box Model T11.

Is this enough info or do you need more.

Thanks for your reply.

John

P.S it's THOMSON DST80S0G on the label on the back.
    Thanks again.

Advertisement