Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rpg/Strategy Combat

Options
  • 15-07-2017 2:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭

Hi.
    I have recently been playing games such as Pillars of Eternity, Tyranny and Divinity Original Sin.
    While i have been enjoying them i feel i am totally lost when it comes to the combat. I dont understand the points system and for the life of me i cant see where the strategy comes in to combat. All im doing is clicking on the enemy and letting them fight it out. Where is the stategy in that???
    Is there anywhere i can learn exactly how the combat works because i feel im missing out on a major part of these games.
    Any help much appreciated.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,338 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

is it not dice roll based but in the background?

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭The Witches Cat

Skerries wrote: »
    is it not dice roll based but in the background?
    Something like that but how can i learn how it works and where does the strategy come in???
    Thanks

Advertisement