Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Text icons

Options
  • 15-07-2017 1:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭

Sometimes when I get text messages thru WhatsApp or the standard app I get these (see attached pic) assumed this was because the sender was using an iPhone or Windows phone and I am on android. Got a text from another android and it displayed this as well.
    Any idea why I can't see these emojis/fonts?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,763 ✭✭✭DopeTech

wilser wrote: »
    Sometimes when I get text messages thru WhatsApp or the standard app I get these (see attached pic) assumed this was because the sender was using an iPhone or Windows phone and I am on android. Got a text from another android and it displayed this as well.
    Any idea why I can't see these emojis/fonts?
    Are you using an up to date phone. Have you got the latest update if WhatsApp and Google messenger?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭wilser

Sir Dosser wrote: »
    Are you using an up to date phone. Have you got the latest update if WhatsApp and Google messenger?

Am on android 6.0 all apps up to date

• Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭Zagato

This usually means indicates an unsupported character

Advertisement