Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alcohol problem mental health

Options
  • 14-07-2017 2:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Isn't my first time with a related alcohol issue but last Saturday was the first time drinkingking in a while and I literally went on a 3 night bender. On the Saturday I went out for a birthday and by Tuesday morning I woke up with crippling paronoia and depression. I have these images in my head that i said something to some people and was starting fights. But I'm not sure if these actually happened which is weird. I picture them them in my head but my friend told me things were ok nothing happened. Was I dreaming them I dunno but feels like memory's. Something like that happened before when in a taxi coming back from a night out, we got a lift back with some people who I didn't dknow and I thought they were trying to kill me.and it felt so real and still dunno what was going on but woke up the next day and my friend said I fell asleep in the car. I always blackout and have this memories and I dunno if they were even real.

Comments

You posted something similar before I think. Would you consider getting help for your drinking?

Advertisement