Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nexus 4 Replacement

Options
  • 14-07-2017 4:47am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 783 ✭✭✭

I've a trusty Nexus 4 which I love but it's getting well past its best so I'm looking for a replacement.

I use my phone for WhatsApp, emails and internet. Nothing intensive.

I really like the size of the Nexus 4 and would be reluctant to go much bigger.

Ideally I'd like NFC and long battery life.

Looking to spend around the €200 mark

Any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭fabsoul

I had a nexus 4.

get the new oneplus5 you wont be sorry.
    its a great phone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 783 ✭✭✭nsa0bupkd3948x

fabsoul wrote: »
    I had a nexus 4.

get the new oneplus5 you wont be sorry.
    its a great phone

Thanks for the suggestion. I just noticed I didn't put a price range in the post. I'm looking to spend around the 200-250 mark.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,763 ✭✭✭DopeTech

Thanks for the suggestion. I just noticed I didn't put a price range in the post. I'm looking to spend around the 200-250 mark.

Could get a unwanted upgrade Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 on adverts. Excellent phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭914

How about the moto g5 plus, that and the LG v20 seems to be the most sought after on the thread for best sub €300 android

Plenty of reading in that thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,722 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

Won't go wrong with the Moto G5. Get the amazon 3 gig ram one.

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Advertisement
Advertisement