If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

Discharge papers

  • 13-07-2017 10:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

    Heys guys, I left the RDF in 2012. It was an Honorable discharge after my contract was up, if I'm being honest, I fell out of love with it for reasons alot will understand. I had got a letter from my unit in 2009 stating my discharge but soon after, posted it off when I was applying for an overseas visa. I was wondering how I go about getting a record of my discharge or information of that sort. My local unit has disbanded and relocated while and the cadre has left the army.



  • Registered Users Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭John_D80

    Area records in your brigade would probably be a good place to start. As far as I know, discharge documentation for RDF is only issued on request nowadays.