Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Millrace, Carlow

Options
  • 13-07-2017 10:37am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 422 ✭✭

Hi all, I'm looking to buy a house in Carlow and see there's a house for sale in the Mill Race estate. Could anyone advise please on this estate, build quality of the houses and what sort of mix of owner occupiers / rental there is? Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 817 ✭✭✭iano.p

I use too own down beside the river so i had rats coming and going. the garden I had was big. The house was your typical wooden frame boom built(I worked on them so know) there was noise from next door. There is a good few rented houses up there now most of the people that were there with me are all gone now or rent out there home. Get a good enginer report done before signing as there was some houses fired up in a hurry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 422 ✭✭Vetch

iano.p wrote: »
    I use too own down beside the river so i had rats coming and going. the garden I had was big. The house was your typical wooden frame boom built(I worked on them so know) there was noise from next door. There is a good few rented houses up there now most of the people that were there with me are all gone now or rent out there home. Get a good enginer report done before signing as there was some houses fired up in a hurry.

Thanks for this, much appreciated. The houses there seem to go for less than similar houses so I was wondering. It's hard to buy in a town you're not from. I hadn't thought of the rats at all!

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭cocaliquid

Dont forgot about the ants as well :pac:

Advertisement