Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anyone dealt with gynae docs in the mater ?

Options
  • 12-07-2017 9:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi guys I have a left ovarian cyst was discovered when I was 12 weeks pregnant my son is now one year old long story short cyst is a complex cyst with solid components was supposed to be removed in march in drogheda but no beds on day of surgery have been hospitalised twice since then with major pain from it but as of my latest MRI they refereed me to the mater multidiciplanary team for second opinion and also cos of slightly raises ca125 levels . Anyone dealt with the mater on issues like this I'm due to see them on 25th this month but hoping they do surgery asap hope I'm not put on another lengthy list ! Was told in drogheda last August I would wait a maximum 3 to 4 months I don't have private health insurance unfortunately . So any info you ladies have would be a great help
    Thank you

Advertisement