Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sum of money found in Liffey Valley

Options
  • 12-07-2017 8:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭

Please don't be annoyed that I posted this here, but it seems the most relevant of all the forums.

If there is an actual dedicated forum, maybe someone would point me to it. And perhaps a moderator would remove this post then.

My post is in connection with a sum of money found in Liffey Valley Shopping Centre on Monday the 3rd of July.

Thanks for reading, whatever your thoughts.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Ther used to be one, but we can't find it.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

We don't have any such forum, but I'm going move your post to the Dublin City forum

dudara

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Doodoo

Montallie wrote: »
    Please don't be annoyed that I posted this here, but it seems the most relevant of all the forums.

If there is an actual dedicated forum, maybe someone would point me to it. And perhaps a moderator would remove this post then.

My post is in connection with a sum of money found in Liffey Valley Shopping Centre on Monday the 3rd of July.

Thanks for reading, whatever your thoughts.
    Nice to see there's still honest people around

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,108 ✭✭✭Jellybaby1

It may be hard to find the person who lost the money but I hope you do. I once found €150 in a supermarket car park. I handed it to the manager and he said the owner had been looking for it, he comes in regularly and he would give it to him next time. I returned several times but the manager said the man hadn't come back, but never said what happened to the money. I swore if I ever found money again I would never hand money into a shop ever again and would try to find the owner using other means. Best of luck in your search Montallie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,962 ✭✭✭r93kaey5p2izun

Dublin County West is probably the most relevant local forum.

I recommend contacting the Lucan Life facebook page too.

Hope you get it sorted.

• Advertisement
Advertisement