Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transition year work experience ideas!

Options
  • 12-07-2017 3:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I'm going into transition year in august and I have no clue what's I'm going to do for work experience I want to do something creative and interesting not office work, by the way I also live in south Dublin please anyone with any ideas it'd be greatly appreciated xxx

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 47 John_2187

Laura___ wrote: »
    I'm going into transition year in august and I have no clue what's I'm going to do for work experience I want to do something creative and interesting not office work, by the way I also live in south Dublin please anyone with any ideas it'd be greatly appreciated xxx

Go in and ask if your primary school accept work experience students, ask your parents if you can go in with them etc etc. I went to work in a Cafe, my primary school, my uncles place, my dad's place, and the hospital.

Advertisement