Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tractor dealers - compact tractors

Options
  • 12-07-2017 1:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend a reliable dealer for secondhand compact tractors? Good set of stock, after sales service etc.

There are a few ads on Donedeal for dealers and I've Google'd some but it's impossible to get any idea of scale or how good they are etc, and when they're at opposite ends of the country you can't really hop in the car to go and check 'em all out!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭Farmer_3650

Can anyone recommend a reliable dealer for secondhand compact tractors? Good set of stock, after sales service etc.

There are a few ads on Donedeal for dealers and I've Google'd some but it's impossible to get any idea of scale or how good they are etc, and when they're at opposite ends of the country you can't really hop in the car to go and check 'em all out!

Mulchrone Bros. in Westport are a Kubota Dealer. I'm sure they should have a good selection of compact tractors.

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭Farmer_3650

Mulchrone Bros. in Westport are a Kubota Dealer. I'm sure they should have a good selection of compact tractors.

• Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭chillyspoon

Thanks - I'll check them out.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1 Compact Tractors

You can also look for IMPACTECH Compact Tractors in Google. We have a number of compact tractors and a large portfolio of attachments.

• Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭chillyspoon

Thanks for the update - we ended up getting something bigger so that we can lift bales.

• Advertisement
Advertisement