Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Htc one m9

Options
  • 11-07-2017 4:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭

Hi,I own a HTC One M9 and since the past two weeks,I have noticed that the brightness keeps flickering,by which I mean it keeps going up and down on Auto brightness constantly.I have dropped my phone a few times but this issue only started two weeks ago.Any suggestions for fixing this problem.

Also,the top right hand corner of my screen and the part of the phone above it seem loose as when I touch those part's of the phone,I hear a creaking sound.Any fix for that as well.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭Mr.Cool2015

Hi,I own a HTC One M9 and since the past two weeks,I have noticed that the brightness keeps flickering,by which I mean it keeps going up and down on Auto brightness constantly.I have dropped my phone a few times but this issue only started two weeks ago.Any suggestions for fixing this problem.

Also,the top right hand corner of my screen and the part of the phone above it seem loose as when I touch those part's of the phone,I hear a creaking sound.Any fix for that as well. Thanks.

Any help with my problem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭5rtytry56

I was thinking a buying an M9 a few weeks back, but since you've posted this it has "cooled my jets" about the thing. I own a HTC Desire 825 right now - it got a firmware upgrade from htc a few days ago, but I have'nt noticed anything utterly earth shattering about it.

Sometimes, boards.ie can be a bit close minded alright I find.

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭Mr.Cool2015

5rtytry56 wrote:
    I was thinking a buying an M9 a few weeks back, but since you've posted this it has "cooled my jets" about the thing. I own a HTC Desire 825 right now - it got a firmware upgrade from htc a few days ago, but I have'nt noticed anything utterly earth shattering about it.

5rtytry56 wrote:
    Sometimes, boards.ie can be a bit close minded alright I find.

Yeah HTC phones seem a bit dodgy,there is definitely a fault with mine as the display is turning yellow.

Advertisement