Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How can I unlock my Eir S5 phone?

Options
  • 10-07-2017 2:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I've raised calls on boards, chat and phone with Eir who seem to have difficulty getting an unlock code to me.

I'm travelling to the States on Wednesday and I'd like to use a sim card from there so I need to unlock my Samsung S5 to do that.
    Its out of contract but after 11 days waiting, Eir still haven't sent it and time is running out!
    I also have an in contract S6 tied to Eir which I could unlock too, if its easier.

Is there another way? I've searched her and people said go to ebay but I don't really know how that works? Can someone give me a dummies guide to what I need to do to unlock my phone please?

Do I need to buy something?

Thanks

Comments

Advertisement