Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Vampire book

Options
  • 09-07-2017 8:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I was reading a vampire book serious a few years ago and cant remember the name of the books

I read 2 and the 3rd one was not out yet.

I think it was called Area(something) could of been area 51.
    It was based in England I was about a boy joining the Elite team of vampire fighters\hunters and his dad was a main man in this team but he got killed or went missing or something when the boy was young. He only joined this elite team after a vampire was sent to kill him but was stopped by a young girl how became his partner in the vampire hunting game.

They found out that the Vampires were trying to resurrect Dracula and if they do that will be the end of the world.

In the 2nd book Dracula wa resurrected and he distroyed Area??. Also his mother was turned into a vampire. but she was kept at this base in a cell.

I know its a long shot if anyone knows what this book is call or even read it.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭badgerhowlin

I found the books after.

I was a little off

Department 19 is what its called!

Advertisement