Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Will my graphics card run this game ? Arma combat operations

Options
  • 09-07-2017 9:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 548 ✭✭✭

Hi ,

Wanted to run this by the more technically orientated people here before i drop the cash on steam .

Would this game run on the pc I have ?

here are the requirements

Arma combat operations
    MINIMUM:
    Supported OS: Windows XP
    Processor: 2 GHz or better Intel or AMD processor, or equivalent. Game is functional on, but currently not optimized for, Dual-core CPU's.
    Memory: 512 MB of RAM
    Graphics: nVidia Geforce FX with 128 MB RAM & Pixel Shader 2.0 or better, ATI Radeon 9500 with 128 MB of RAM Pixel Shader 2.0 or better
    DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c
    Hard Drive: 3 GB of free space

And here is what I have ;

Windows 10
    Intel pentium processor cpu G4400 3.30GHZ 2cpus
    4096mb ram
    Intel HD graphics card 510 2129mb
    Direct x 12

I'm pretty sure about everything except the Graphics card

and while Im here if that works could I push it with arma 2 ?

Arma 2
    INIMUM:
    Processor: Dual Core CPU (Intel Pentium 4 3.0 GHz, Intel Core 2.0 GHz, AMD Athlon 3200+ or faster)
    Memory: 1 GB RAM
    Graphics: GPU (Nvidia Geforce 7800 / ATI Radeon 1800 or faster) with Shader Model 3 and 256 MB VRAM
    Hard Drive: 10 GB free HDD space

Thanks for any info ,

Barry

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Yes both will run OK, but you can add a graphics card to get better results - even a €70 GT1030 2GB would be a major boost and would run those games at highest settings perfectly.

But you should be fine as you are.

• Registered Users Posts: 548 ✭✭✭barrymanilow

Thanks Terror

Advertisement