Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

komplett.ie experience recently?

Options
  • 08-07-2017 10:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

anyone used komplett.ie recently? was thinking of ordering a phone for my husband's birthday from the site, but I've never used them before

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,999 ✭✭✭✭Johnboy1951

BabyJane17 wrote: »
    anyone used komplett.ie recently? was thinking of ordering a phone for my husband's birthday from the site, but I've never used them before

Not in the last few months, but previously had good experiences with them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 869 ✭✭✭mikeybrennan

they wouldn't be the most obvious place to buy a phone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭ChrisJefferies

They have been very reliable for me over a good few years.
    We actually bought a new phone from them last week and it arrived as promised.  I shopped around and a lot of other sites looked suspect with a lot saying they are from the UK but are actually in China.
    So in the end we went with Komplett.ie, they were only €20 or so euro more but I'd pay that to know I'm not being ripped off.

Advertisement