Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Estimations on airsoft gear needed!

Options
  • 08-07-2017 10:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi there,
    I'm doing a clearout and came across my nephews old airsoft gear, with his permission hes allowed me to sell it. I'm new to airsoft and not sure of fair estimations for each item, any advice I could get would be great! Thanks!
    All I know is there under 1 joule and have been used.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭Dogwatch

Not allowed to do estimates. Have a look through the adverts sub forum for similar gear and you will get an idea.
    Guns must have the actual muzzle velocity/power listed when selling. Testing can be done at sites or retailers for free.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Ridik_ulass

Good condition working stuff tends to sell at 2/3 of shop price, I find is about average. Lesser condition will be less than that again, depending.

Advertisement