Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wedgewood

Options
  • 07-07-2017 8:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭

Hoping for some advice from the experts here.
    I have an attic full of blue Wedgewood that came from my parents' house. It originally belonged to my grandmother and so has sentimental value. I don't think it is complete sets but lots of random pieces. It's all wrapped in bubble wrap and sitting in my attic. My grown children have no interest in it and I figure it will be put in a skip when I'm gone (which won't be for a while, I hope!).

So, my question is do I take it all to a charity shop (do they even want it?) or dump it or is there anyone collecting Wedgewood anymore?

Also have lots of Waterford Glass but that's another day's work:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,363 ✭✭✭✭Del.Monte

Bring it to your local auction room and they will soon tell you if it's worth selling or donating to a charity shop. You might have something of value there so don't be in a hurry to chuck it out.

Here's a link for auctioneers: https://collectireland.com/auctions-2/

Advertisement