Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apartment Renovation Recommendation

Options
  • 06-07-2017 10:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37

Hi,

I'm looking for any personal recommendations (even better with photos) of general contractors to carry out some renovations on my apartment in Dublin.

I'm hoping to get the bathroom overhauled, new kitchen installed, replace carpet with laminate floors and repaint walls and ceiling.

I've done some checking on Facebook for some companies and came across Luks Renovations and Repairs and Dublin Renovations which both had some good photos up and positive reviews, but it would be great to be able ask questions from anyone with direct experience.

Thanks in advance:)

Reme

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 10,140 Mod ✭✭✭✭BryanF

Recommendations by PM thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 37 oisin_reme

Evarosie1 I received your PM but your account if locked to PM responses so I couldn't reply, but I'm definitely interested in those details if you get this!

Advertisement