Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MMA classes in Dublin

Options
  • 06-07-2017 2:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I'm a girl in Dublin area wondering about MMA classes. I have a taekwondo background for 8 years now. Areas that would suit would be anywhere near Dublin 7, in the city centre or just on a bus route. My days available would be Monday's,Friday's,saterday afternoon and Sunday's . If anyone has any kind of link it would be appreciated if someone could comment about it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭Richy06

http://www.sbgireland.com/

Dublin 12, served by many bus routes - Naas Rd and Longmile Rd has multiple buses coming to and from town. 13, 77a, 27, 151, 18, 56a, 123 etc

Sits in between two Luas stops on the Red Line - Bluebell & Kylemore.

We are also open on Sat/Sun with classes and open mats on both days for all levels. :)

Bit far away from Cabra, but we have people that travel from different counties every day/week!

Drop an email or call to book an appointment free consult/tour of the gym with timetables and training plans.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,619 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

SBG Charlestown might be handier for someone living in D7, the 140 bus passes through Phibsboro and youd be there in 20 minutes. Also the 9 and 83 are options too, all three of those buses stop just a couple of minutes walk from the gym close to Charlestown Shopping Centre

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,269 ✭✭✭Gamebred

Rumour they are relocating fwiw.

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭Johnny Drama_11

Gamebred wrote: »
    Rumour they are relocating fwiw.

Any idea where?

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭Richy06

They won't be far from there, if the rumour and innuendo is true. SBG Swords out that direction too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40 dean bride

Leah96 wrote: »
    I'm a girl in Dublin area wondering about MMA classes. I have a taekwondo background for 8 years now. Areas that would suit would be anywhere near Dublin 7, in the city centre or just on a bus route. My days available would be Monday's,Friday's,saterday afternoon and Sunday's . If anyone has any kind of link it would be appreciated if someone could comment about it.

Look up kokoro mma on facebook there in Dublin 3 at eastwall it's 5mins from Dublin 7

Advertisement