Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tough Mudder Saturday 8th July - transport, anyone?!

Options
  • 06-07-2017 10:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭

Desperate call for help!

Myself and my boyfriend are doing Tough Mudder this Saturday, we're in the 12:40 wave and due to unforeseen circumstances no longer have a car to drive there in.

Having done a bit of research, it looks like it'll take us at least 2 hours from where we are in Dublin (near Sutton) to get there by bus because there are none that go there directly.

I've asked on getthere.ie to no avail, so here's my last ditch attempt: does anybody PLEASE have space for two in their car/bus/van?! We are nice, normal people who will bring goodies and/or cash in return for a lift and can get to the city centre/south dublin fairly easily.

Any help would be much appreciated :D

Advertisement