Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Supermacs Promotions Text

Options
  • 05-07-2017 12:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,230 ✭✭✭

Hi all. Received a text supposedly from Supermacs saying that I had been added to the Supermacs/Papa John promotion list. Don't appear to have been charged for the text. Was just wondering if anyone else received similar texts from Supermacs. It states on the text to text "OUTX" to the number provided but isn't it STOP that's usually texted to unsubscribe? That's why I'm questioning the validity of the text, whether it's really from Supermacs at all. Any info appreciated thanks.

Edit: apologies if I posted this in wrong section, wasn't sure where would be best. Please move if necessary. Cheers.

Comments

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

I'd contact them on facebook. Well, actually, I'd ignore it. But if it was peristant, I'd confirm the details on a verfied channel.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,230 ✭✭✭jaxxx

MarkR wrote: »
    I'd contact them on facebook. Well, actually, I'd ignore it. But if it was peristant, I'd confirm the details on a verfied channel.

Yeah I'm hesitant to reply to the text as I could end up subscribing to it if it's a premium number service and not actually Supermacs. I'm gonna ignore it and maybe do as you suggested and contact Supermacs to see if it's legitimate or not. Thanks.

Advertisement