Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scan Clinics in Dublin?

Options
  • 05-07-2017 9:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi all,

I am currently 15 weeks pregnant with my first! We want to book for a private scan any recommendations on clinics in the Dublin area?

Greatly appreciate,

AR

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭comongethappy

MiniA wrote: »
    Hi all,

I am currently 15 weeks pregnant with my first! We want to book for a private scan any recommendations on clinics in the Dublin area?

Greatly appreciate,

AR

I went with the Ultrasound suite in Bray, but I think she does a clinic one day a week in the city centre and greystones as well. Very good and loved the video.

The is now my medical in Cherrywood and somewhere else in Dublin, search for them on Fb as they often are doing deals.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

Ultrasound dimensions in Blackrock are excellent

• Registered Users Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭Loveinapril

Look up Babyscan.ie. There are a few of them in Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭73trix

We went to mymedical.ie. There's a Groupon offer currently for 3/4D scans for €79/99. V good value. The regular basic scan local to us is €100.

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭tea_and_cake

73trix wrote: »
    We went to mymedical.ie. There's a Groupon offer currently for 3/4D scans for €79/99. V good value. The regular basic scan local to us is €100.

Thanks for the info, just got that one there. Will be in addition to our scans.

• Advertisement

We had to do a repeat cos bubs was camera shy but at no extra cost. Got 4 cute gloss photos and USB of more images and clips.. Thought it v good value. Enjoy!

We had to do a repeat cos bubs was camera shy but at no extra cost. Got 4 cute gloss photos and USB of more images and clips.. Thought it v good value. Enjoy! And the well baby report was very thorough.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 MiniA

Look up Babyscan.ie. There are a few of them in Dublin.

Thanks everyone!

We ended up going to the Babyscan location in Rathgar last month and got the wonderful news that we're having a little princess!! Amazing experience!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 wonder_mum

MiniA wrote: »
    Thanks everyone!

We ended up going to the Babyscan location in Rathgar last month and got the wonderful news that we're having a little princess!! Amazing experience!

That's where we went for both pregnancies, their Swords clinic - highly recommend!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭Blingy

Ultrasound suite. Found them excellent.

• Advertisement
Advertisement