Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UPS overcharge

Options
  • 04-07-2017 10:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Sent a package via UPS to the states, got a price from there office, agreed and wrote down CC details on the UPS slip.

Parcel arrived correctly.

Now I checked my CC account and UPS have charged me nearly double the price agreed (written and signed for at the UPS desk by there employee).

Called them and they agreed it was a mistake at there end and said I would be issued a refund in 3 days (have this in writing via email).

Nearly 10 days have passed and I still have not received the refund, they aren't responding to my emails anymore and when I ring they cannot give me an update.

Should I call my credit card company and stop the payment? I have to pay the balance of my CC in the next few days but don't want to pay this until it's sorted.

Advertisement