Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Malcolm Gladwell - Revisionist History

Options
  • 02-07-2017 11:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭

Each week for 10 weeks, Revisionist History will go back and reinterpret something from the past: an event, a person, an idea. Something overlooked. Something misunderstood.

I listened to two episodes of this yesterday, one on the impact of black schoolteachers in the US when school segregation was ceased, and the other on golf clubs in LA.

Found it interesting and will keep listening - anyone else heard it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,600 ✭✭✭✭errlloyd

Yeah, it's very good. I've listened through season 1 two or three times. Highly recommend "the big man can't shoot".

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭Battery Kinzie

Listened to a few and all were good, especially the one on the Toyota cars. I wasn't a big fan of the golf one though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 262 ✭✭boobycharlton

The golf episode got more and more up its own philosophical arse as it went on. Probably the only revisionist history pod I've not enjoyed so far, which isn't bad going.

Advertisement