Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lahinch Nightclub Recommendation

Options
  • 30-06-2017 5:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Hi all,

Would love if you guys could help me out. We are a hen party group of 10 and looking for the best nightclub in Lahinch. We can get the Claremont as part of our package but I am wondering whether that would be the best place for us. Just want to get it right for the bride!

We are not a raucous bunch, just looking forward to some good tunes and a bit of atmosphere. Ideally id like a modernish looking nightclub. A bonus would be if we could get a place that had both a pub and nightclub together so we could reserve a table for ourselves (just for a few silly games we have planned).

Any help would be very much appreciated, and if anyone has any contacts locally that might go the extra mile for a group of lovely girls... then all the better.

Thanks! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭mrsoundie

The only night club

http://www.olooneys.ie/

Plenty of bars though

• Registered Users Posts: 5,438 ✭✭✭finbarrk

I thought the Claremont was the only night club there. All the kids go there anyway. Will your hen party be on the older side of most of what will be in there I wonder. A few good pubs around the town anyway, get out good and early and the night club mightn't be an issue!

• Registered Users Posts: 21 IrishBelle

Thanks all!

@Finbarr, we would be 25-35, and I had a feeling that The Claremont has the feel of a place that was more towards the 18-21 range :D

I think that O Looneys sounds like the right spot for us! Does anyone have any info on what Flanagans is like?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,438 ✭✭✭finbarrk

Flanagans would be a good pub for your group. They are well used to groups like that all year round.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 IrishBelle

Perfect! Thanks for all the help Finbarr!

• Advertisement
Advertisement