Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saxo Select

Options
  • 30-06-2017 4:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16,561 ✭✭✭✭

Hey All,

Seems like Saxo are rolling out an investment management platform/service called Saxoselect.
    Only had a very quick read through of it, seems like management charge of 0.75% per annum with a minimum buy in of €20k for the Saxo stockpicker(Which also incurs a 10% of profit performance fee) or €30K for the Morningstar MOAT fund.
    Other options available including trading strategies.

Has anyone else had a look at this as yet? Seems to be a tentative step towards integrated wealth management/generation platform as offered by a lot of US brokers but without the benefits of actual financial review or advice.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭ixus

Paul Summerville at www.sam.ie use saxo for some products, per their website:

http://www.sam.ie/about-us/ceo-message/

May get access, cheaper costs or the advice if required there.

I haven't used either and no association, just came into my head when i saw Saxo.

Advertisement