Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert Spanish

Options
  • 30-06-2017 3:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

I'm going into 6th year this September and I'm wondering if it's possible to take Spanish for the Leaving Cert without any prior knowledge of the subject.
    I was hoping to teach myself the language using the internet and leaving cert books.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭Bazinga_N

Rockatucka wrote: »
    I'm going into 6th year this September and I'm wondering if it's possible to take Spanish for the Leaving Cert without any prior knowledge of the subject.
    I was hoping to teach myself the language using the internet and leaving cert books.

Well you're expected to have 5/6 years of Spanish behind you by the Leaving Cert. So it's unlikely you'd be able to do it in a year with no prior knowledge of Spanish. However Russian and Japanese are to be taken up in 5th year so you're only expect to have 2 years done which is more doable really.

Advertisement