Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PRSI Cons Statement

Options
  • 28-06-2017 10:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Re. PRSI class contributions - statement of - which are now available online (pdf) through the mywelfare website, I have compared the data within the statement generated with data from my payslips - with regard to the specificity of the sub-classes of A and J.

I wonder what the significance of this is and whether it is relevant or matters ? In the statement generated by the website, there is no specificity other than A and J (mostly) And in the payslips the subclass is recorded also, e.g A1 AX JO etc etc.

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,599 Mod ✭✭✭✭CIARAN_BOYLE

hmeephmeep wrote: »
    Re. PRSI class contributions - statement of - which are now available online (pdf) through the mywelfare website, I have compared the data within the statement generated with data from my payslips - with regard to the specificity of the sub-classes of A and J.

I wonder what the significance of this is and whether it is relevant or matters ? In the statement generated by the website, there is no specificity other than A and J (mostly) And in the payslips the subclass is recorded also, e.g A1 AX JO etc etc.

The classes matter because they determine what benefits you are entitled to.

The subclasses do not have any influence other than what you pay for PRSI so are appropriate to be shown on your pay slips.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,885 ✭✭✭✭Riskymove

Advertisement