Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Virgin Media unlimited sim-only plan

Options
  • 28-06-2017 6:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 46

Apologies if someone else asked this question. I have a three prepay plan at the moment and I'm considering the SIM only unlimited plan from virgin media. I would like to hear some opinions, from possible users or anyone that can tell me how is the service and if the unlimited plan works, do you have any hidden extra charges?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

No hidden charges bar the normal premium/lo-call numbers etc but thats all networks.

The one issue with Virgin media mobile, the 4G wont work with Lumia 950 or 950XL phones.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 estebanrc

Thanks for the answer. Good to know about the 4G

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

estebanrc wrote: »
    Thanks for the answer. Good to know about the 4G

If you use short codes/2FA texts with companies, you might want to check the 'Talk-to' fourm as some arent supported.

http://www.boards.ie/ttfthread/2057519923

Advertisement