Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Facebook unfriending

Options
  • 28-06-2017 3:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭

Is there any way to check whether you unfriended someone or if they unfriended you? Think it could be accidental but not sure...thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭me_irl

By clicking on their profile?

If the button says "Add Friend" then you know they've unfriended you or vice versa.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭Madam Oblong

No, I mean can you check who did the unfriending? It seems very abrupt and bizarre to be intentional, and I want to check if I did it accidentally myself

No, I mean can you check who did the unfriending? It seems very abrupt and bizarre to be intentional, and I want to check if I did it accidentally myself

Aaaah right.

If you're on your profile, click "View Activity Log". I'm sure it'll show up there if you accidentally unfriended someone. If it's not listed, then I'm sure they did the unfriending.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭Madam Oblong

Thanks, it's not there, she must've done it :eek: Jaysus.

Thanks, it's not there, she must've done it :eek: Jaysus.

Wait a quick search (that I should have done beforehand) indicates that "unfriending" mightn't even show up in the Log!

https://www.facebook.com/help/community/question/?id=10151799336079874

^ although that's from 2 years ago!

Or this indicates that it's included in your downloaded data.

https://www.facebook.com/help/community/question/?id=10106548779939438

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭canireally

I think if they unfriended you recently you won't be able to add them back as a friend? It doesn't let you keep adding someone as a friend after they remove You? Just from a previous experience...

Advertisement