Advertisement
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)

Christmas duets

• 28-06-2017 10:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭ baby and crumble

Hi guys! Weird request, but what are your favourite Christmas duets or group songs? Even cover versions that turn things into duets or group numbers?

Thank you kindly! :D

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 26,596 Mod ✭✭✭✭ Posy

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭ washiskin

David Bowie and Bing Crosbie - Little Drummer Boy

Steve Lawrence and Eydie Gorme

Frank & Bing - We Wish You The Merriest

Bing and The Andrews Sisters - Here Comes Santa Claus

I realise there's a Bing theme here.....:D

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 71,776 Mod ✭✭✭✭ New Home

For some reason I associate this song with Christmas. I don't remember if it actually came out in time for Christmas, or if it's just the scarves and the sparkly-shimmery effects.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,587 ✭✭✭ DunnoKidz

I've always loved the song, What Are You Doing New Years Eve (which I associate with Christmas holidays).
    This version makes me smile...

I know this is a controversial song, but I like the tune...

I prefer the country version of Baby, It's Cold Outside by Lady Antebellum, here:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3H6YE-40xg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,438 Crazyteacher

Love Lady Antebellums have yourself a merry little Christmas.

Winter Wonderland with Buble and Stewart is a good one.

White Christmas with Buble and Twaib good for a duet.

• Advertisement
Advertisement