Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any fans of Nokturnal Mortum?

Options
  • 28-06-2017 1:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭

First of all I don't believe in the whole NSBM thing, it's the music that's incredible. The first album I heard was 'To the Gates of Blasphemous Fire', which was/is truly fantastic and some of their earlier stuff as well. 'The Voice of Steel' was released in 2009, and it wiped the floor with any other symphonic black metal bands including Cradle of Filth and Dimmu Borgir. The new album 'Істина/Verity' is another masterpiece and is very higly recommended.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭jayobray

Haven't heard the new album but Voice of Steel is a permanent fixture on my Spotify.

• Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭Nephilim Wolf

jayobray wrote: »
    Haven't heard the new album but Voice of Steel is a permanent fixture on my Spotify.

'The Voice of Steel' is an incredible album. Also there are two amazing covers from that album 'Valhalla' by Bathory and 'Nights in White Satin' by The Moody Blues.

Advertisement