Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Musicians in Skerries Area

Options
  • 27-06-2017 9:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,
    I'm an experienced (40 yr old) singer songwriter based in the Skerries area looking for other musicians to jam, play, record and gig with. It would be purely for fun and based on everyone's available free time. I've played in bands for around 25 years. I'm a keys/ piano and acoustic guitar player (finger picking and percussive kind've of Richie Havens style guitarist) with gruffish vocals. I also love playing jazzy , funky keys (fender Rhodes, organs as well as piano). You can here some of my home recorded stuff at ian.darbyatbandcampdotcom a sample but I'm pretty open-minded when it comes to listening and playing music - my last group was with a cello, viola and violin with me playing guitar and singing.

I hope to hear from you.

All the best
    Ian

Advertisement