Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Would like to talk to somebody who understands label printers

Options
  • 26-06-2017 5:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭

Thanks for reading my post. I am looking for somebody who could make me understand how commands to a label printer work as I have an idea. I would like to meet for a fee, and if there is a feasibility we could discuss the progress further. Many thanks Oliver

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭DaveJoyce

Hi Oliver

Which label printer is it?

I have done work with Zebra and Cognitive. I have a class that you use to print directly to the printer driver and design the page

Regards

Dave

Thanks for reading my post. I am looking for somebody who could make me understand how commands to a label printer work as I have an idea. I would like to meet for a fee, and if there is a feasibility we could discuss the progress further. Many thanks Oliver

Dave

Turbo Inventory ERP

Helping you sell more, more often

• Registered Users Posts: 5,369 ✭✭✭DublinDilbert

Many label printers you can go via the windows printer driver for simple access, but this won't allow you use all printer features.

Most printers also have a command language which means you can access all features. This is important for configuring the device and generating labels. Things like label size and print registration can be challenging to get working reliably.

I've used Brady printers before.

Advertisement