Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rollerbladers in Cork

Options
  • 25-06-2017 10:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hello,

I am a 35 yer old Portuguese guy who moved a year ago to Cork, and although I am not very proficient at it, I used to rollerblade a bit back then. Now, I am trying to rollerblade again, but it would be nice to have someone to rollerblade with sometimes around Cork.
    Are there any groups that I am not aware off? I could really use some tips on how to become a even better skater.
    It doesn´t mean that I want to hit the skatepark or anything straightaway, but it would be great to break free from the normal pathways and start to lose the fear of skating in less controlled areas, or at least have some competitive company.

Any ideas?

Advertisement