Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flight FR4845 Bergamo to Dublin Pit Issue

Options
  • 25-06-2017 9:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭

Seems to be a problem with the flight from Bergamo to Dublin. Some sort of security looking official was on board up in cock pit. One of the pilots seems to have been stood down and is now sitting with regular customers. Could be here for while as I guess they will have to get a replacement which will be hard at this time on a Sunday. Was due to leave at 21:55 local time and still on the tar mac... Strange one.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭Cantonesque

they announced that they were waiting for the airport authorities to release paperwork so should be heading shortly....

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭Cantonesque

I think their pit issue was a replacement pilot as 2 guys got on but only 1 got off and doors now closed..... wife is getting anxious as not the best of fliers

• Registered Users Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Cessna_Pilot

I'm sorry but what is a Pit issue?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,746 ✭✭✭knucklehead6

I'm sorry but what is a Pit issue?

Reading through his posts he seems to be referring to the cockpit. But then again you probably knew that.

Advertisement