Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone issues

Options
  • 25-06-2017 8:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭

i do not use data.........i have simple phone....nothing but calls and texts required..............often data charge appears by magic....

i call to vodaphone shop where i bought simple phone..and after few phone calls by them to head office...and long waiting about..i get all clear..no more data charges.................

but guess what...........5 or 6 month s later......the stink is back in the room........................try to contact vodaphone by phone or internet..i can not....maybe its me????.....................anyway last problem was early in june.....topped up by 30 euro..............14 days later.... all credit gone...............................did a wee check on computer seems i am being charged 2 euro per day for data................that would be the problem. that i have attempted to tell them numerous times i do not require.....help...should i move to another company..............to whom should i give my business to??

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭dbagman

This is a 2 year old thread mate. Mods will swoop down and fill you with some rubbish about it not being relevant anymore and close it on you regardless of whether you're having a constructive conversation with someone or not. Its very frustrating. Welcome to boards. Best to start your own thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Posts split out from old thread and moved to new thread.

OP - please let me know if you want this thread moved to the Talk to Vodafone forum?

@dbagman - in future please Report Posts rather than leaving a smart comment, so that the mods can take action. It helps greatly.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭dbagman

dudara wrote:
    @dbagman - in future please Report Posts rather than leaving a smart comment, so that the mods can take action. It helps greatly.

Wasn't being smart in the slightest merely stating fact. I'm actually surprised you moved it and didn't just close it straight away as per the norm.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

dbagman wrote: »
    Wasn't being smart in the slightest merely stating fact. I'm actually surprised you moved it and didn't just close it straight away as per the norm.

The norm in this forum for this type of scenario is, and always has been, to move. Please use Report Post in future so that mods are alerted and can take action.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

The one user who did let us know would have ensured it was split and moved - but never rely on there being another user to do it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,717 ✭✭✭Xterminator

paddy the goat. can you advise if you have a smart phone, and dont use it, or have a simple non smart phone. whats the make and model?

if its a smart phone have you switched off mobile data usage? you know you are in control of your phone so you need to make sure the issue isnt at your end.
    try to contact vodafone by phone or internet..i can not..

vodafone have a talk to forum here on boards. you can chat with a vodafone rep here. i'd say the boards reps are better than the average agent you get on the phone.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1270

Advertisement