Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

video monitor spooky images

Options
  • 25-06-2017 6:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hi. I have a video monitor on my child as he sleeps. In the evenings, my eyes would be drawn away from TV to see unusual orb like lights floating around the room, very fast, in different directions. 2 nights ago, my husband saw a white bird like shape flying very fast around the room where the child sleeps but I was not aware of this until I saw the same last night and was spooked out! Nothing else unusual in house. Built in 2007 and no one lived here before us. Would this be his guardian angel or anyone any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,237 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Definitely his guardian angel (angle?). Or fairies. Or tiny UFO's

Or possibly a compression artefact in the digital camera? This is the one that is explicable by rational means and is quite common. So definitely not that.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,107 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Any chance you could video this on your phone, and post it up?

Advertisement