Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Best Accommodation for making friends.

• 25-06-2017 4:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi
    Will be starting AIT in September and just wondering which accommodation is the most social.Won't know anybody in Athlone so hope I will be able to settle and find a group of people to hang with and enjoy college life.Which accommodation offers the biggest apartments or would I be better of in a house with more people.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13 dalyaaltulaihi

you're better off sharing a house if you want to pay less but if you want an apartment then the best accomodation is Croi Oige it's right across from AIT and everyone that I know from there are very friendly and helpful. Most apartments are big and have lots of space.

Advertisement