Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best plan for my mother

Options
  • 24-06-2017 3:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭

Looking for the best plan for my mother she makes a few calls landlines mobiles texts and a bit of what's app - she has an iPhone 6 sim free if that's any help.
    Many thanks in Advance

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

http://www.tescomobile.ie/plans.aspx#prepayPlan

€15 topup gives her unlimited calls mobile and landline with 10GB data for 30days.

The texts cost 14cent a text, but you get to keep the €15 topup so can use that to buying 5000 sms for €10 and have €5 credit left for international calls.

The sim online is €5, but go to a Tesco store and buy €15 credit at any till and the sim card is free.

If shopping in Tesco, the Clubcard vouchers can be swapped for topup credit. €5 Clubcard will give her €15 mobile topup.

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭tallaghtfornia

Davy wrote: »
    http://www.tescomobile.ie/plans.aspx#prepayPlan

€15 topup gives her unlimited calls mobile and landline with 10GB data for 30days.

The texts cost 14cent a text, but you get to keep the €15 topup so can use that to buying 5000 sms for €10 and have €5 credit left for international calls.

The sim online is €5, but go to a Tesco store and buy €15 credit at any till and the sim card is free.

If shopping in Tesco, the Clubcard vouchers can be swapped for topup credit. €5 Clubcard will give her €15 mobile topup.

Thanks Davy your very helpful - that sounds like the best option I'll get that for her tomorrow

Advertisement