Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thanks all for the support in my bid for world dominance.

Options
  • 23-06-2017 11:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭

resize_sub_show_page_show_path_dsc03099.jpg_width_400_dsc03099.jpg

ive had these cmemettive nipple bars made for everyone and once ye pm me your adress fo abducton and fitting purposes i'll get then to ye

seriously reading back through the posts ye made on discord/mu made me proud to be one of us

image.jpg?w=400&c=1

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,046 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Not an issue Tiggs it was a thoroughly enjoyable 10 days backstage cheering you on.

The ending sucked donkeys balls but we all know you had them but for a certain timecat.

#Tiggerforwildcardbuthe'snotmayo

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

That's a belly bar, nipple bars are straight. ;)

Ah it was a lot of fun even though it was infuriating at times and tedious at others. Was fun to see how big the global community was and how into it some of em are! The best was how blown away everyone was for our support of you, we had at least 5 times more supporters than anyone else, including MU. The Irish really are great at supporting. Also loved how no-one had a clue what to do with you at the start, but loads slowly came around. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

No, Tigger - thank you. It was great fun to follow and everybody enjoyed watching and we all got many lolz from it.

Well done.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,103 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

fair play tigger. it was great viewing. still a bit annoyed how it ended re fatcat. but great entertainment for 10 days, from you almost single handedly.
    and fair play to all of us. i actually felt sorry for the people that had no supporters. and i think we gave a good showing of ourselves and the sarcastic irish sense of humour, which people came round to eventually.

Advertisement