Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Facebook business page

Options
  • 23-06-2017 3:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭

We have a company Facebook Page. It used to be a Facebook Account but then we switched it over to and 'like' page. It's now asking us to add a personal Facebook account as an admin but when I try it doesn't give an option to save. I've found loads of people online having similar issues with no fix available.

I've contacted Facebook but they haven't came back to me. Any ideas what I can do? It seems our generic login has lost some of its functionality.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Nanu12

Hi.
    Try to make from on another device, or change the browser

• Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭Techno_Toaster

Nanu12 wrote: »
    Hi.
    Try to make from on another device, or change the browser

Thanks for the response Nanu12. I tried logging in on Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer. I downloaded the Facebook page manager app too and it's the same on all of them :(

Advertisement